PLASTINDIA 2018 INVITES PAPERS IN THE FORM OF POSTER PRESENTATION
The objective of the Poster Session is to highlight research activities in six areas of Plastics industry – Composites, 3-D Printing, Automotives, Healthcare, Sports, and Recycling. The poster session is not a competition, but aims to facilitate collaboration and opportunities by bringing out the ongoing research in industry and academia.
The research must be relevant to any of the six topics mentioned above. The Posters can include both text & figures. There is no fee for participation.
All those desirous of participating and/or presenting a poster in the conference are requested to complete the online abstract submission.
Authors are requested to send one-page abstract in the prescribed format mentioned below:
- Abstracts for Poster presentations should be in Arial Narrow with in A4 format (Word document).
- The file name of the Word document should: (Name)_(Topic)_Poster Session_Plastindia2018
- The title should be in bold with font size of 14 followed by authors name(s) in the next line, and affiliation in the subsequent line(s) as central alignment.
- This should follow the Email ID of the presenting author/company.
- The presenting author should be underlined.
- The text should follow as single space with font size of 10.
- References should be placed at the bottom. References should not be cited in the text.
- The poster display space of 36"x48" will be available for the presenters.
Please mail your Poster submission as per criteria given above to email@example.com